Scaffolding Hire in Ealing – Temporary Roofs – Access Towers – Decorating Access – Contact Us 0199 271 5214
B & T Scaffolding Ltd reliable company providing scaffolding hire services to commercial trades and domestic clients in Ealing.
Specialist scaffolder with experience in installation and dismantling scaffolding platforms and complex bespoke scaffold structures. We are able to erect bespoke residential and commercial scaffolding structures to small or big projects for businesses and construction builders. We design and erect every access solutions with qualified scaffolding specialist team.
We offer following service as Commercial scaffolding, Domestic scaffolding, independent access towers, haki systems, temporary roofs structures, bespoke scaffolding services and hire.
We only use UK standard authentic scaffolding and tools. We provide indoor access solutions as well.
Each scaffolding structure is designed and erected by us, and fully health and safety compliant in Ealing. No matter how complex scaffolding projects are, we are able to fulfil any requirement.
Our company offers the full service and managed by our dedicated scaffolding project managers. For trades and residential clients of London we offer our services from initial meet up and concepts evaluation, throughout the specialist design stage and lastly to erection process. Once access solutions are erected, we will take every safety measures will be taken into account.
Health and Safety during all stages of scaffolding
B & T Scaffolding Ltd consider health and safety measures very seriously, all our personnel is full trained and have passed all required health and safety tests.
Our weekly meeting talks are given proper training on scaffolding structures to all employees relevant to the job we undertake onsite. We generate, risk assessment reports and method statements to comply with site requirements.
Throughout job stages of every project our primary focus is on safety measures in both the scaffolding in Ealing procedure and the entire works scope.
Our personnel are trained according with health and safety procedures and safe working practise are met.
We hold full public and employer liability insurance, we comply to strict health and safety policy to residents, pedestrians safety.
All scaffolders hold CISRS/CSCS cards and are CITB registered.
We can provide ongoing inspections for the client on a pre-determined basis.
Accident Free Coordination Process
Our staff members are passionate and has a real understanding and knowledge of every aspect of scaffolding business via our frequent updates and training, which is designed to be fit to meet the challenges required by day to day building projects, and our main goal is set to make the scaffolding experience in Ealing accident free.
Scaffolding Hire, Erection and dismantling in Ealing
01. QUOTATION STAGE
- Scaffolding hire enquiry
- Site visit in Ealing area by estimator if required
- Quotation provided If a pavement license is required, an additional charge will apply at this stage
02. ERECTION STAGE
- Risk Assessment and Method Statements issued along with proof of insurance
- Time and date confirmed to erect scaffolding
- Weekly Site inspections provided if required at an additional cost
- Satellite dish removal and reinstatement provided if required at an additional cost
03. DISMANTLE STAGE
- Date agreed with customer to dismantle
- Site cleared and left tidy
We are proud to have worked on some of the UK’s largest and most impressive scaffolding projects in recent years. Being the UK’s growing scaffolding hire contractor, offers every access solution in Ealing, 100% safely.
Get In Touch
7 Parkgate Mansions,
East Finchley, N2 8BL
Tel: 0199 271 5214
What type of scaffolding hire services we provide?
• We errect traditional UK standard tube and fitting access scaffolding
• Temporary roof structures / suspended haki system structures
• Independent Access Towers
• Bespoke & Heavy Duty Access Structures
• All our scaffolding structures are professionally erected and dismantled by our qualified & trained staff, checked by our onsite supervisors and project coordinators.
• We hold Safety Certificates
• All Scaffold staff hold CISRS registration Cards