B & T Scaffolding – Scaffolding in Paddington – Temporary Roofs – Access Towers – Decorating Access – Contact Us 0199 271 5214
B & T Scaffolding Ltd build with cooperation of two partners providing scaffolding services to commercial trades and domestic clients in Paddington .
Our vast expertise in installation and dismantling scaffold platforms and complex bespoke scaffolding structures. We erect bespoke residential and commercial scaffolding structures to small or big projects for businesses and construction builders. We assemble every scaffolding access with a state of the art and with qualified scaffolding specialist team.
Commercial scaffolding, Domestic scaffolding, independent access tower scaffolding, haki system scaffolding, temporary roofs, bespoke scaffolding.
When we design and erect any bespoke scaffolding structures, we only use british standard authentic tools and scaffolding aseets. We provide indoor access solutions as well.
Each scaffolding structure design and build by us are fully health and safety compliant in Paddington . No matter how complex scaffolding structures are required, we are able to fulfil any requirement.
B & T Scaffolding Ltd offers the full service and managed by our dedicated project managers. For trades and residential clients of London we offer our services from initial meet up and concepts evaluation, throughout the specialist design stage and lastly to erection process. Once scaffolding is erected, we will take every safety measures will be taken into account.
We provide bespoke commercial and domestic scaffolding
Bespoke temporary rood scaffold structures
Commercial scaffolding in London
Access tower scaffolding
Health and Safety during all stages of scaffolding
B & T Scaffolding consider health and safety measures very seriously, all our scaffolding personnel full trained and have passed all required health and safety tests. Our weekly meeting talks are given proper training to all employees relevant to the job we undertake onsite. We generate, risk assessment reports and method statements to comply with site requirements.
Throughout job stages in Paddington our primary focus is on safety measures in both the scaffolding procedure and the entire works scope. Our personnel are trained according with health and safety procedures and safe working practise are met.
We use our own equipment, whilst complying with the appropriate British Standards, ranging from traditional tube and fitting scaffold to system scaffolds and specialist equipment for non-standard projects.
We hold full public and employer liability insurance, we comply to strict health and safety policy to residents, pedestrians safety.
All scaffolders hold CISRS/CSCS cards and are CITB registered.
We can provide ongoing inspections for the client on a pre-determined basis.
Accident Free Coordination Process
Our staff members are passionate and has a real understanding and knowledge of every aspect of scaffolding business via our frequent updates and training, which is designed to be fit to meet the challenges required by day to day building projects, and our main goal is set to make the scaffolding experience in hammermsith accident free.
Scaffolding erection and dismantling in Paddington
01. QUOTATION STAGE
- Scaffold enquiry
- Site visit in Hammermsith area by estimator if required
- Quotation provided If a pavement license is required, an additional charge will apply at this stage
02. ERECTION STAGE
- Risk Assessment and Method Statements issued along with proof of insurance
- Time and date confirmed to erect scaffolding
- Weekly Site inspections provided if required at an additional cost
- Satellite dish removal and reinstatement provided if required at an additional cost
03. DISMANTLE STAGE
- Date agreed with customer to dismantle
- Site cleared and left tidy
We are proud to have worked on some of the UK’s largest and most impressive scaffolding projects in recent years. Being the UK’s growing scaffolding contractor, offers every access solution in Paddington, 100% safely.
Get In Touch
B & T Scaffolding Ltd
7 Parkgate Mansions,
East Finchley, N2 8BL
Tel: 0199 271 5214
What type of scaffolding services we provide?
• We errect traditional UK standard tube and fitting access scaffolds
• Temporary roof structures / suspended haki system structures
• Independent Access Towers
• Bespoke & Heavy Duty Access Structures
• All our scaffolding structures are professionally erected and dismantled by our qualified & trained staff, checked by our onsite supervisors and project coordinators.
• We hold Safety Certificates
• All Scaffold staff hold CISRS registration Cards